It's basically been pouring off and on since we got the first beam up. After zapping myself on the generator and the drill, we decided to wait out the wet instead of trying to work between showers. Finally got two days with almost no rain, so we finally have both sill beams up, with the first two joists installed, and everything is about as plumb, level and square as we can reasonably make it. I think we can live with a 1/2" tolerance over 24' :)
As you can see, it's sturdy and stable :)
The truck brake line finally came in, but they neglected to send the flaring tool with the rest of bits in the box. Arrrrgg. We borrowed one from a neighbor, but it's not the right one for stainless steel line; will try another neighbor tomorrow... and if he doesn't have the right tool for it, I can always pay him to haul the truck into Fairbanks on a flat-bed behind his big-rig. What a PITA. Still hoping to have the truck fixed this weekend before the last load of building supplies get delivered on Monday.
And for your viewing pleasure, here's a little taste of our day -- at least the end of every work day :) You might need a barf bag, though -- hahahahaha